Towson City Center
Acquisition and complete redevelopment of a long-vacant office building into a vibrant 180,000 square foot Class A office/retail tower, anchored by MileOne and Towson University, sparking the ongoing redevelopment of Downtown Towson.
- 170,000 square feet of leasable space
- Striking new glass curtain wall façade
- Class A office finishes throughout
- Added on-site garage parking by converting a level of office to garage.
- Home to WTMD, the Baltimore area's most critically acclaimed radio station, as well as Cunningham's Restaurant and Café, both popular dining destinations.