Joint venture with Caesar’s Entertainment, Jack (Rock Gaming) and A&R Development to develop a large scale urban casino and entertainment district in the shadow of M&T Bank Stadium in downtown Baltimore.
- 340,000 square feet
- 120,000 square foot gaming floor
- 20,000 square foot Baltimore Marketplace
- $400 million development
- 2,200 slots, 125 table games, and 25 poker tables with 250 available seats
- Located along Russell Street at the gateway to South Baltimore
- Designed to maximize connectivity with existing hospitality operators, neighboring professional sports venues M&T Stadium and Camden Yards, and the city's famed Inner Harbor