Horseshoe Casino/Warner Street Entertainment District
Joint venture with Caesars Entertainment, Rock Gaming and A&R Development to develop a large-scale urban casino and entertainment district in the shadow of M&T Bank Stadium in downtown Baltimore. CVP is the lead Horseshoe Casino partner in acquiring, entitling and developing the entertainment uses along Warner Street running between Horseshoe Casino and M&T Bank Stadium. In addition to the casino, this entertainment district will include the following synergistic uses:
- Topgolf Baltimore (1401 Warner Street) – CVP for Horseshoe Casino led the development team to assemble the land for this location (including the relocation of Baltimore City Animal Services to a newly constructed facility), entitle the property, and sell the parcel to Topgolf for their only location in the Baltimore market.
- The Paramount Baltimore (1300 Warner Street) – CVP for Horseshoe Casino coordinated the joint venture between Horseshoe Casino and The Paramount to build a 4,000 seat state of the art music venue.
- 1400 Warner Street – CVP for Horseshoe Casino has proposed a mixed-use hotel and retail project on this site to be developed.
- 1301 Warner Street – CVP for Horseshoe Casino has proposed a dining/entertainment use in a renovation of this former warehouse facility.
- Warner Street Upgrades and Activation – CVP for Horseshoe Casino is leading the design, re-imagining and construction of an entire new streetscape for Warner Street in coordination with The City of Baltimore, South Baltimore Gateway Partnership, and Rails-to-Trails Conservancy.