Education: Duke University, Duke University School of Law
- Veteran of the Maryland real estate community since 1985.
- Eighteen years with David S. Brown Enterprises - Vice President of a full-service real estate firm where he managed development, construction, leasing, sales and property management activities.
- Three years with James F. Knott Development Corporation as Vice President specializing in the construction and development of commercial, warehouse and flex buildings in the Baltimore metropolitan area.
- Two years with Frank, Bernstein, Conaway & Goldman - Associate in the real estate practice area.
- Former Chairman of the Board of The McDonogh School.
- Board Member of University of Maryland College Park Foundation.
- Board Member Emeritus of Easter Seals.
- Former Board Member of the Associated Jewish Charities and Former President of the Jewish Community Center.