Education: B.S. civil engineering from the University of Virginia, M.S. in environmental engineering from Georgia Tech, and MBA from the Darden Graduate School of Business at the University of Virginia
- Development experience since 2003, focused primarily on urban, mixed-use projects.
- Founder and President of Mirmiran Atlantic Property Development, CVP’s partner on 1111 Light Street project.
- Previously served as a development manager with A&R Development Corporation in Baltimore/Washington, D.C.
- Five years of project management experience as a civil and environmental engineering consultant, focused on major municipal infrastructure projects in Baltimore and Atlanta. Licensed professional engineer (P.E.) in Maryland.
- Board Member of the Mirmiran Foundation and member of Calvert School Building and Grounds Committee.
- Member of the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center's Board of Visitors
- Fundraising Chairman for The Journey Home’s 2016 and 2017 annual fundraisers for the homeless in Baltimore City, Towson University's 150th Anniversary Celebration, and Division Chair for Calvert School’s 125th Anniversary Capital Campaign.
- Former Board Member of the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults, Back on My Feet, Greenebaum Cancer Center at the University of Maryland, Towson University Foundation, Betamore, and Federal Hill Main Street.