Towson City Center
Opened in 2012, Towson City Center is an adaptive reuse, mixed-use development located in the heart of Towson, Maryland. The redevelopment included a complete overhaul of the existing building by reusing only the structure, while replacing all of the systems, as well as the building's exterior, to create what has effectively become a completely new feeling building.
- 170,000 square feet of leasable space
- Striking new glass curtain wall façade
- Class A office finishes throughout
- Added on-site garage parking by converting a level of office to garage.
- Home to WTMD, the Baltimore area's most critically acclaimed radio station, as well as Cunningham's Restaurant and Café, both popular dining destinations.