Education: B.S. civil engineering from the University of Virginia, M.S. in environmental engineering from Georgia Tech, and MBA from the Darden Graduate School of Business at the University of Virginia
- Development experience since 2003, focused primarily on urban, mixed-use projects.
- Founder and President of Mirmiran Atlantic Property Development, CVP’s partner on 1111 Light Street project.
- Previously served as a development manager with A&R Development Corporation in Baltimore/Washington, D.C.
- Five years of project management experience as a civil and environmental engineering consultant, focused on major municipal infrastructure projects in Baltimore and Atlanta. Licensed professional engineer (P.E.) in Maryland.
- Advisory Board Member for Betamore, Baltimore’s Leading Technology and Entrepreneurship Campus.
- Board Member of the Mirmiran Foundation and the Towson University Foundation.
- Fundraising Chairman for The Journey Home’s 2016 Evening of Unexpected Delights and Towson University's 150th Anniversary Celebration.
- Former Board Member of the Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults, Back on My Feet, Greenebaum Cancer Center at the University of Maryland, and Federal Hill Main Street.