Director Of Development, Principal
Education: B.S. in civil engineering from Virginia Military Institute, MBA from Johns Hopkins University, and M.S. in real estate expected from Johns Hopkins University
- Responsible for all aspects of the development cycle for CVP assets and investments.
- Broad experience with office, retail, and mixed-use projects with a primary focus on industrial properties.
- Ten years of commercial real estate development experience with A&R Development Corporation, First Industrial Realty Trust, and Stewart Properties.
- Spent the first ten years of his career as a commercial contractor with Whiting Turner Contracting Company and Constantine Commercial Construction.
- Member of NAIOP and ICSC.